The nice thing about Racket is the way you can write different parts
of your program in different Racket languages.  So you can write some
pieces in Typed Racket, and others in Lazy Racket, and others in
standard Racket.

It is my understanding that Typed Racket programs do not run any
faster than their dynamically-typed counterparts, and in fact commonly
run slower because there are a lot of additional runtime checks that
must be inserted to handle various types of unsafe calls that can
cross module boundaries or be executed at the REPL.  Typed Racket is
purely about safety, not about speed.  My guess is that the Clojure
community would have little interest in any version of static typing
that did not provide performance benefits.