On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 9:11 PM, LordGeoffrey
<lordgeoff...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I did the upgrade. seemed okay. I a resumed doing the enlive tutorial, and
> now when i :
> user=> (load "tutorial/scrape1")
> nil
>
> nothing comes back.
> type returns, nothing.
> type (+ 1 1), and i get:
> user=> 2

There are a few timing issues with the repl task. Unfortunately the
ant library we are using to launch the project's sub-JVM doesn't
support stdin, so we have to use a socket repl and basically
re-implement a telnet client. But there are still a few timing issues
to work out with when the socket gets flushed. Unfortunately the
problems aren't possible to reproduce consistently.

It's tracked here: http://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/issues#issue/71

-Phil