The lack of complex numbers is keeping me on the fence about Clojure.
I could (and partially have) implement them in Clojure itself, but
this is not as satisfying as having them built in with reader syntax
and so on. I don't have the will right now to learn enough about
Clojure internals and how to contribute to do that.

It's quite strange to me that after 15 years and with all the gunk in
Java's libraries, Java doesn't come with complex numbers.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone is still working on this?

Mike