Hi Chas,

if you want to 'spawn' independent processes over different machines,
terracotta could be an option. But as soon as these processes are
going to share state, it gets a lot more complicated since a scalar
clock MVCC based stm is not going to be scalable over different
machines.

Afaik the focus of Paul was on distributing the Clojure STM using
terracotta.