On 22 Jul 2010, at 13:09, Laurent PETIT wrote:

But we need a logo !

If there's an area where I dooon't shine at all, it's graphics.

Me neither, but here is an idea: start from the nicely circular Clojure logo and add a circular arrow pointing counterclockwise. The arrow could cover 2/3 of the white ring in the logo. Of course I don't know if using the Clojure logi as a starting point implies any nasty copyright problems.

Konrad.