Dear all,

I am using deftype to write a pure data structure.
It would be neat to make it Seqable.

I looked a bit around on how to make that and did not manage to figure it out.
I can implement ISeq but it does not seem to be enough.
There seems to be an ASeq that my data structure should inherit from,
but I cannot do that with deftype.

Is there a way to do a new type of Seq today or I should wait that
clojure-in-clojure advances a bit more to try that?
Or should I not try to implement anything directly and use lazy-seq?

Best regards,

Nicolas.