Hi all,

I'm writing a library which is organized using "lein new", so the
directory structure contains an "src" and "test". I have added a
directory "examples" with scripts that should be able to run by just
typing "./example-1.clj".

So the directory structure is:
<pre>
  +- project.clj
  +- src
  |    +- my-project
  |            +- core.clj
  |            +- io.clj
  |            +- conversions.clj
  +- test
  +- examples
       +- example-1.clj
       +- example-2.clj
</pre>

Suppose that src/my-project/core.clj has the following contents:
  (ns my-project.core)
  (defn print-hello [] "Hello world")

I can run that code from the repl (in my case: using liebke's "cljr
repl") with:
  (load-file "core.clj")
  (print-hello)

However, I have not been able yet to create the example script that
should be executable by itself. What should that file look like? There
are basically 2 issues: the she-bang line and the namespace. I've
tried using different versions of "/usr/bin/env cljr run" and "/usr/
bin/env java -cp cljr.jar ..." in the she-bang line, but no luck. Same
goes for loading the my-project source files.

It'll be obvious to you that I don't know java :-) Should be simple,
but

Many thanks,
jan.