> I assume the problem is that there are no .class files in the jar. I
> tried to rebuild the compojure jar using "lein jar" but still didn't
> get .class files, even though:

Clojure looks for both .class files and .clj files, so you don't need
to compile anything manually.

> I'm seeing the following error:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate compojure/
> core__init.class or compojure/core.clj on classpath:    core.clj        /web-
> app-adder/src/adder     line 1  Clojure Compilation Problem

As you can see, it actually said that it looked for:

1) compojure/core__init.class
2) compojure/core.clj

and didn't find any of them. This means that the compojure jar file is
not on the CLASSPATH somehow. I'm not a clojure + eclipse user, so I
can't give you any advice on how to setup eclipse so that it uses the
correct CLASSPATH . But one thing that might be useful to know is
that, for the JVM, jar files counts as directories. Thus you might
have to add the paths to all the jar file, not the directory that
contains them.

I hope that this could be helpful, or perhaps narrow down your
debugging a little...

// raek