On Aug 15, 6:02 pm, Wilson MacGyver <wmacgy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This still requires JDK installed right? On the OSX version, does it
> create DMG file?
> Since for an end user OSX app, that's what people expect.

It requires JRE installed, not JDK. It comes with the OS on everything
but windows but should be easy to bundle with the user program in an
installer.
Re: .dmg files and installers, I haven't gotten to that yet. I plan on
making .dmg files for OS X and a script for the excellent Inno setup
(http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php ) for Windows.

> On turning jars into .exe on windows, have you looked at
> jsmooth?http://jsmooth.sourceforge.net/index.php

Not that one specifically. But I have googled for similar solutions
many times and always been disappointed in some way (too many
features, too hard to use etc. ) so I just decided to make my own
launcher.
I hope mine is maybe a little easier to use with clojure via the
carnival.clj start script. Making clojure apps easier to run is the
intent after all ;)

/Markus