I have two things left to do to bring ClojureCLR mostly up to 1.2RC3:
implement gvec and one other commit on map/record equality.  The
latter is 20 minutes.  The former, gvec, is mostly done, but I ran
into a little compiler glitch I have to fix.

At the moment, I run all relevant clojure-test tests.  I have exactly
23 fails, alll in pprint, and almost all related to an extra space
occurring before a newline in pprint.  I haven't had time to track
that down yet.

I thought it better to just get caught up with all the changes going
into 1.2 before dealing with packaging a set of DLLs, but I could do a
quick zip tonight rather than waiting if that is preferred.

-David