I am playing a bit with shapado (open source stackoverflow clone in
ruby, I made an Esperanto QA site with it at demandoj.tk) and maybe
it's an idea to create a clojure webdev shapado thus creating a fun to
use self-documenting system and using the wikipages etc to provide
more information of all separate projects...

For project specific stuff I think mailing lists are the best thing
since sliced bread. However for newbie questions and documentation it
gets messy quite quickly, so I think a QA site for all of the Clojure
Webdev stuff might be nice.

Weird idea?

2010/8/17 TIM MCIVER <tmci...@verizon.net>:
> I'm new to Clojure and fairly new to FP in general.  I'm trying to write a
> web app in Clojure and I would definitely like to see something like that.
>
> Tim

Linux-user #496644 (http://counter.li.org) - first touch of linux in 2004

Demandoj en aŭ pri Esperanto? Questions about Esperanto? Vragen over
Esperanto? Perguntas sobre o Esperanto? - http://demandoj.tk