Hello everyone.  Clojure noob here.  I apologize in advance for what
may turn out to be a dumb question.  When trying to (use
'[clojure.contrib.seq]) I get the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate clojure/contrib/
seq__init.class or clojure/contrib/seq.clj on classpath:
(NO_SOURCE_FILE:1)

which is strange because others succeed, like (use
'[clojure.contrib.str-utils]).  I'm using Clojure 1.1.0 and Clojure-
contrib 1.1.0, and clojure-contrib.jar is on the classpath.  Any help
is appreciated.