As a few of you have noted, yes this is version 1.3.0, not 1.2.0. Oops.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM, David Nolen <dnolen.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
>> I just pushed out a new release of Leiningen, a Clojure build tool,
>> with lots of help from many contributors.
>
> Looks great. A couple early observations/issues,
> 1) It's no longer possible to start a REPL w/o a project.clj :(

This was never an intentional feature; it only worked due to a bug in
Leiningen 1.1.0 where the repl task ran in Leiningen's classloader
rather than the project's. We could add it of course, but it very
clearly belongs in Clojure itself. This may actually finally happen
with Clojure 1.3:

http://www.assembla.com/spaces/clojure/tickets/366-multiplatform-command-line-clojure-launcher

> 2) starting a REPL puts you in clojure.core instead of user

Ah. It will use your project's :main ns if one is specified, but yeah,
in cases where :main isn't specified the user ns would be better.
Fixed in git.

-Phil