Yes the 1.0 was a slip on my part, and I agree that I should have used
the class/staticMembers syntax; at the time I was simply trying to fit
in.

Regardless, here is the updated patch with those two comments fixed:
http://github.com/cpulsford/bitops/blob/logical-assumption/unsigned-right-shift.patch

I also made a separate patch that fixes ALL the bit operators in the
same way, plus I inlined the few that weren't. This patch can be found
at:
http://github.com/cpulsford/bitops/blob/logical-assumption/bitops-revamped.patch