Hi all,

We are completing the migration to clojure and contrib 1.2.
I am working on the packaging this week using leinigen 1.3 for acceptance
tests.

I download artifacts from Clojars and other maven repos using our archiva
server here.

I have a problem that I do not understand yet (slowly coming back from
summer vacations...) with the compile task. I end up with .class files
from clojure-contrib in my class folder in one of my projects here.

The src folder does not contain any clojure-contrib stuff though...
Adding the omit-source option removed the .clj files in the target
but still stuffed the .class files from contrib.

Only the alien classes from contrib end up in the target, nothing from clojure
or other dependencies.

It's like if the compile task is picking up source code from the jar
dependency, not just the source code files of the project.

I specified :all instead of enumerating my own name spaces which I will
do right now to see if it clears out the issue.

Any ideas anyone ?

Thank you,

Luc