On 2010/09/01 09:24, Sean Corfield wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Meikel Brandmeyer <m...@kotka.de> wrote:
>> I have good experiences with enlive[1]. There you write your templates
>> in normal HTML files and modify them from Clojure via CSS-style
>> selectors.
>
> That's pretty horrible.
>
> I guess I've been spoiled with CFML as a templating language :(
>
> Maybe I'll end up writing my own templating engine for Clojure... sigh...

If you want something old school like CFML you might consider using
plain JSP and taglibs.  These are modeled after CFML and available on
every web container by default.

But I must agree with others in this thread: enlive is more suited for a
HTML oriented setup.  That's of course a matter of taste.

Remco