I am running into a problem sometimes when I call a certain macro I
defined. This problem macro (and an associated problem function) is:

http://gist.github.com/572875

I run into this error (which is at a call to the macro, but *not* at
the *first* time it's called for some reason!):

http://gist.github.com/572824

And here is a full macro-expansion of the call at which the error
happens:

http://gist.github.com/572879

I *cannot* figure this out. The error seems to be that there's a delay
directly being embedded in some macro's form, but the delay call in
the function that's causing the problem…is in a function! How can the
delay show up at hound.clj's compile time?