Hi, I'm developing a small DSL with Clojure and I need to define many
similar functions. I'd like to do that programmatically, of course.

My solution (involving a simple macro) doesn't work, so I won't bother
you with it. I'll post it if anyone asks.

Basically what I need is: given a list of keywords, for each keyword x
i need to define a function whose name is (str "prefix-" (name x)).
The function has a very short body which uses x in one place
(something like (fn [n] (= n x))).

Can you help me please? I've been banging my head against this for
over four hours and I'm getting a little frustrated.

Thanks.