This is probably not the prettiest way to do it, but I think it gets
the job done:

(defn make-sym [keyword]
  (->> keyword name (str "prefix-") symbol))

(defn make-fn [keyword]
  (let [n (gensym)]
   (list 'defn (make-sym keyword) [n] (list '= n keyword))))

(defmacro make-fns [keywords]
  `(do ~@(map make-fn keywords)))

user=> (make-fns [:a :b :c])
#'user/prefix-c
user=> (prefix-a :a)
true
user=> (prefix-a :x)
false
user=> (prefix-b :b)
true
user=> (prefix-b :x)
false
user=> (prefix-c :c)
true
user=> (prefix-c :x)
false

The credit belongs to Alan, and Mr. Stuart Halloway for his examples
from Ch. 7 of Programming Clojure.