On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Amsterda Technology
<amsterdat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very good presentation!
>
> But it's only the begin. Let's motivate the community to participate
> in those meetings.
>
> Clojure, LISP , Distributed Systems and Machine Learning are great
> topics in conputer world. We must cooperate to do this job better and
> better.

Thanks! I'm happy people enjoyed :)  The idea was really to spread the
word, since the time wasn't enough to properly introduce the topics.

It's curious that you mentioned machine learning, because I've
recently shared some ideas about combining machine learning and cep
under streaming constraints, perhaps it of the interests to community
also:

http://static.intelie.com.br/pedro-paper-acm-sac-2010.pdf
http://static.intelie.com.br/holmes-debs-2010.pdf

Not sure what will be the best forum for us to get together, perhaps
some of these academic conferences may play a role also?

(regards)
Pedro