While debugging tests (hudson only failures) in pallet, I noticed that there was some interaction between my tests, as if they were running in parallel. To solve the issues I added binding calls inside each test case, which solved my issues.

The c.c.logging test cases failures look similar, so might I suggest adding a binding for log/*logging-agent* inside each of the failing tests.

I am unable to explain why there is an interaction.

--
Hugo Duncan