Hi everyone!

I started learning Clojure earlier this year (as a part of MSc studies
from this discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/a8aa5ac26d9761da?hl=en&tvc=2#)

I was initially shocked with lispy syntax, given the fact I previously
mostly used languages with C-like syntax, however after some time
spent on trying out stuff and playing with REPL it wasn't so alien
anymore and I admit I was quite surprised with how much work can be
done with Clojure for very little time.

Anyway, being a Clojure newbie myself, I had a huge benefit from
freely available code examples, so I decided to share my own project
with other folks who are learning Clojure.

It's hosted on:
http://code.google.com/p/genetic-my-number/

So, enjoy... and, of course, I always welcome ideas, suggestions,
(constructive) criticism or any other comments.