2010/9/21 Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org>

> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Kevin Downey <redc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Robert McIntyre <r...@mit.edu> wrote:
> >> If it is to be deprecated, is there a "correct" way of achieving the
> >> same result (having things automatically loaded when you create the
> >> repl?)
> >
> > user.clj is very useful, I'd rather keep it.
>
> Agreed; there are some neat tricks that would be really hard to do without
> it.

Which ones ? It's a true question, 'cause I never used it, so maybe I'm
missing something interesting.

Anyway, if it provides interesting features, would it be possible to find a
"better" way of providing the same level of features, with the same level of
simplicity, but in a more "robust" way when facing the case of a project
using several libs which may or may not have left some user.clj in their
default package ?