I tagged a 1.2 release on the site.

I have not put a separate 1.2 download or a binary release out there
yet.  Someone has contributed an entirely new build process for
ClojureCLR that includes support for either 3.5 or 4.0 builds, better
binary managment on the builds and some other goodies.  Just waiting
for that person's CA to be processed by Rich.

-David