I am a macro newbie... I want to create a macro that calls a function
with a given name and a parameter list on a given object. My first
idea was like this:

(defmacro call
  "Calls an instance method on a given object with a list of params."
  [obj method-name params]
  `(. ~obj ~(symbol method-name) ~...@params))

It works fine, if the param list is a simple list, like "(1 2 3 4)",
but if params is created from an existing list, like "(rest alist)"
then it doesn't work. So params has to be evaluated first and then the
single params has to be expanded. How do I do that? I tried it with a
let block then I got other errors.