Hi,

On 20 Okt., 14:04, Stefan Rohlfing <stefan.rohlf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really learned at lot about dealing with namespaces today.

I hope you also learned a bit about error messages. ;)

"No such var: user/create": That means you get past the namespace
declaration. Hence they load fine. But in the user namespace the model-
init call was obviously not done. => Possible questions: maybe the
file was not saved? maybe there is a spurious .class file around
messing up things from a previous AOT compilation run?

"EOF while reading": Now something changed. Either in one of
the :required namespaces was a syntax error introduced, or the init-
model now happens and the syntax error is in a-r.program.core after
the user/create call.

I remembered darkly that I had once trouble with Vars which had the
same name as an alias. Hence my questions: "Did you try the same with
charge instead of user?" => Different alias. Does it work? Then the
problem could be the alias.

"No such namespace: charge": So the alias is not done. That means that
the error is either in user, during its alias creation or charge
itself. Just to be sure my question: "Does it work with a different
alias instead of user?"

"Unable to resolve symbol: user=> in this context": again something
changed in the files between our conversation. So we are targeting a
moving target. Hence my request to really check the files and - if in
doubt - use a fresh repl to get a clear foundattion.

There were several occasions in the above description, where I'm
expected an exception, but you didn't report one, and where I'm not
sure whether this was due to the repl interaction or other side
effects (eg. unsaved files, etc.). Also your positive report in the
end leaves the question why it actually works now. From the code you
pasted it should have worked from the beginning.

Anyway, it works. :)

Sincerely
Meikel