Yes, to get one big JAR containing all of clojure-contrib, you can
depend on:

  groupId: org.clojure.contrib
  artifactId: standalone
  version: 1.3.0-alpha2

  Or in Leiningen: [org.clojure.contrib/standalone "1.3.0-alpha2"]

To get lots of little JARs for each of the contrib libraries, you can
depend on:

  groupId: org.clojure.contrib
  artifactId: complete
  version: 1.3.0-alpha2

  Or in Leiningen: [org.clojure.contrib/complete "1.3.0-alpha2"]

To get just a single library, check out the list at
http://build.clojure.org/releases/org/clojure/contrib/
and depend on:

  groupId: org.clojure.contrib
  artifactId: NAME-OF-THE-LIBRARY
  version: 1.3.0-alpha2

  Or in Leiningen: [org.clojure.contrib/NAME-OF-THE-LIBRARY "1.3.0-
alpha2"]

-S