Hi all,

I've read Programming Clojure, and written a toy app in it to get my
feet wet.  I also listen in on this Google group from time to time as
well, to get more of a sense of the language.

I enjoyed "Programming Clojure" by Stuart Halloway, but it didn't
leave me with a clear idea of how to go out and write a 'real'
application.  What I'd really like to see is an example of code that
uses all of Clojure's features so I can see how they all fit together
in the wild, when you need to interact with templating languages,
databases, and web servers.

Are there any projects on GitHub you consider a great example of
this?  One that I could read through and imitate to really glean some
useful understanding of how all the great pieces of Clojure work
together on a project?

Thanks for your help,
Alex