I have no problem at all with polyglot systems.

That said, Clojure, as a general-purpose programming language, is in
my subjective opinion superior to Ruby. Furthermore, there is nothing
special about Ruby that makes it particularly suited to webapps (MVC
webapps, perhaps, but MVC is not the only paradigm)

As such, I expect and would welcome an eventual Clojure web framework
with the same level of polish and stability as Rails. I don't mind
polyglot programming, but one-language programming is easier. Plus, I
just like working in Clojure.

I don't think that's unreasonable, is it? Development platforms are
not a zero-sum game. Just because I work on/prefer a Clojure framework
to a Ruby one doesn't mean I'm trying to insult or belittle Rails.