Hi All,

Is this the right place for ClojureCLR-specific questions?

I have managed to install and use ClojureCLR on Windows but before I
head too far down that track I'd like to canvas some expert opinion:

Is it going to be painful trying to implement a Windows Service in ClojureCLR?

Basically, I will need to subclass a Windows ServiceClass (possibly
providing some typing information) and build to a standalone
executable. Are both of these things easy?

Once compiled to an executable, will the code be distinguishable from
a C# application? That might sound strange, but I've run into problems
with IronPython because (I understand) that subclassing a .net class
in IronPython actually does something weird under the hood to support
the dynamic features of Python classes (i.e. the compiled binary *is*
different to a C# implementation).

Thanks,
David