Hey guys,

I know it's not directly related to Clojure, but I'm in a start-up
with some friends and I'll be working on a website that would
seriously benefit from graph DBs. I've checked out Neo4J (and found it
quite nice), but OrientDB also seems really cool and it sports a more
flexible license (plus it seems to be better when it comes to
scalability).

However, there ain't much info about it outside the company's website.

Has anyone of you ever used it? If so, what has been your experience
with it?

P.S: In case I choose to use it, you can count on me open-sourcing a
Clojure lib for it, :P