clojure.core.seq is preferred ---  from clojure.core.seq_utils.clj

;;; seq_utils.clj -- Sequence utilities for Clojure

;; by Stuart Sierra, http://stuartsierra.com/
;; last updated March 2, 2009

;; Copyright (c) Stuart Sierra, 2008. All rights reserved.  The use
;; and distribution terms for this software are covered by the Eclipse
;; Public License 1.0 (http://opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php)
;; which can be found in the file epl-v10.html at the root of this
;; distribution.  By using this software in any fashion, you are
;; agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license.  You must not
;; remove this notice, or any other, from this software.

;; Change Log
;;
;; DEPRECATED in 1.2. Some functions promoted to clojure.core and some
;; moved to c.c.seq

--Robert McIntyre