On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:16 AM, ka <sancha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Can you explain this in more detail :
>
>>> I didn't have the laziness problem. I don't know if that was by accident or
>>> because Midje applies an #'eagerly function before checking.
>
> Because it seems that if code has a laziness problem, Midje will
> actually hide it in tests?

The problem in this case came from the *test itself* temporarily
rebinding some stuff to mock things up for the test. In theory,
though, for this sort of case it should suffice to just have the
binding enclose not just the expression that may return a lazy seq or
something containing one, but also the test expression that examines
the result and decides if it is correct.