We did a prototype application using websockets for work using node.js as
the server.
Websocket client connects, sending some basic info... said info is used to
repeatedly get
new data from a database that is pushed down as it arrives in the db to the
client which displays.
There will be more than 1 client, each with its own data constraints that
are used to get the data
to send.

If it goes into production we need to run on the jvm so I've been rewriting
in clojure. I spent a couple
hours yesterday trying to figuring out the best websockets option to use w/
the clojure based server
before I gave up. I realized w/o any background I'm just running blind.

Given the basic idea of the application, what is the best websockets
abstraction to use w/ clojure?
Aleph? The jetty websocket support? Something else?

Pointers from anyone will more experience doing a websocket server in
clojure greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean