Hi,

This is a simple question, probably something easy, but I am having a
bit of trouble getting some code to compile that relies on clojureql.
The error I am getting is:

  error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: distinct already refers to:
#'clojureql.core/distinct in namespace: foo.core (core.clj:1)

Here is how I have the namespace for my core.clj setup:

(ns foo.core
  (refer-clojure :exclude [compile drop take sort distinct conj!
disj!])
  (:use mmemail.core
        clojure.contrib.sql
        clojureql.core))

I am really new at Clojure in general, so forgive this question. Would
appreciate a pointer on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks