Try adding CR to your LF's.  RFC 1945 states:

   HTTP/1.0 defines the octet sequence CR LF as the end-of-line marker
   for all protocol elements except the Entity-Body (see Appendix B for
   tolerant applications). The end-of-line marker within an Entity-Body
   is defined by its associated media type, as described in Section 3.6.