Jeff posted this in a separate thread. We'll be hosting a meetup on
the 13th:

1st Boston Clojure Meetup

Date:  Thursday, January 13th, 2011

Location:  Akamai Technologies
8 Cambridge Center
Conference Room 200D
Cambridge, MA 02142
(Corner of Broadway and Galileo Galilei)

Akamai Technologies will be hosting the first Boston Clojure
Meetup on Thursday, January 13th.  This will be an opportunity
for local Clojure enthusiasts to gather and discuss topics of
interest to the Clojure community. For this first meeting,
Jeffrey Straszheim will be presenting his Dataflow library from
Clojure Contrib.

Please forward this meeting invitation to anyone you know who
might be interested.

Agenda:

6:30    7:00   Informal Meet & Greet
7:00    7:15   Introduction - Eric Kobrin
7:15    7:30   Future Meetup Topics and Locations
7:40    8:00   Dataflow in Clojure - Jeffrey Straszheim
8:00    -      Drinks at CBC on your own

If you have any questions, please contact:

Eric Kobrin <ekob...@akamai.com>
617-444-3951(office)
786-261-7093(cell)