i wrote this recently about how i edit clojure in emacs, listing some
features i find especially useful:

http://blog.gaz-jones.com/post/2501842155/interactive-clojure-development-in-emacs-with-leiningen

i used to use vimclojure as vim was my favourite editor but decided to
take the plunge and learn emacs after seeing stuart halloway use it on
some screen casts and being impressed with the flow. very glad i did,
its great (i still use vim for ruby though :D).

hope that helps,
gaz