2011/1/10 WoodHacker <ramsa...@comcast.net>:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody explain to me how to create a multidimensional array of
> floats such as:
>
>   [[1.0 1.0 2.0 2.0] [3.0 2.2 4.0 0.0]]
>
> Anything I try gives me errors.

user=> (doc make-array)
-------------------------
clojure.core/make-array
([type len] [type dim & more-dims])
  Creates and returns an array of instances of the specified class of
  the specified dimension(s).  Note that a class object is required.
  Class objects can be obtained by using their imported or
  fully-qualified name.  Class objects for the primitive types can be
  obtained using, e.g., Integer/TYPE.
nil
user=> (make-array Double/TYPE 2 8)
#<double[][] [...@4cb533b8>