Coderloop is a lot of fun.  I'm wondering how people are submitting their code?

You can use the latest version of clojure if you include it as a
dependency in your submission, so even though they say they only
support clojure1.0 they really support all of them.

I wrote a short clojure program that automatically packages a clojure
namespace and it's particular minimal set of dependencies into a
tar.bz2 file with the executable that they want.

If anyone's interested, I'd love to hear his/her thoughts on this code.

A few thoughts:
Should it automatically AOT compile everything and package it all in
an executable jar?
Can I use a pure java implementation of bzip and tar without calling
out to the system's tar command?

(I'm bortreb on coderloop btw)

sincerely,
--Robert McIntyre