You have been asked kindly to change your tone.

Are you implying a threat?

The next part of your post seemed to descend into name-calling, more
threats, and other unconstructive material, so I did not bother to
read further.

Have a good day.

Nobody is implying any threats. They are simply asking you to be a little bit more considerate when you are asking/replying to questions. Before sending a reply just read over it quickly and ask yourself "if I were on the receiving end of this email would it offend me?". CCW is free and open source software that people have put a lot of effort into. Questions and improvements are a great way to grow and nurture projects, but the tone here has gotten a little out of hand. If all questions have been answered let's move on and keep the good discussions rolling.

Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--
Clojure/core