Hello,

Seems like this might be a good time to say thanks to Laurent for all
the work he's done on CCW.  FWIW, I've been using it for a while, and
never had any issues installing it (at least not from a clean
Eclipse), nor any of the other described issues.

So thanks Laurent, and keep up the good work!

MBL