On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Aaron Cohen <aa...@assonance.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Ken Wesson <kwess...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 5:36 AM, Shantanu Kumar
>> <kumar.shant...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Where is this documented?
>
> http://clojure.org/special_forms#toc10

Interesting. I don't remember seeing this before.

As I suspected, :post causes problems with using recur, though this
fact is not documented anywhere. (I guessed it would, because it must
add an implicit (let [x (body ...)] (if-not (condition-on-x) (throw
...) x)) around the function body, or even around each separate return
site.)