Hello,
  This question has been asked before but it was over a year ago. I
need to start using Clojure with LDAP and I was wondering if anybody
had written a clojure library to do this rather than using the
standard Java JNDI API (which doesn't look like much fun and is a
further abstraction on top of LDAP).

I am looking for something simple that allows me to lookup/add/delete/
edit an entry for a given distinguished name without any fancy
searching. I'd like connection pools though.

I'm thinking of writing a thin layer on top of the Unbound SDK if
nothing else is available:
http://www.unboundid.com/products/ldapsdk/

Has anyone done this already?
Saul