In June 2009, Rich wrote in "clojure goes git!":

> Some items are still outstanding:
>
>         Importation of existing issues
>         Placement of generated contrib documentation
>         Patch submission policy
>
> In particular, please don't send pull requests via GitHub at this
> time.

Any updates there? I really would like to contribute to clojure-
contrib the github way.

Furthermore, I was really surprised to find on http://clojure.org/contributing
that I have to send a (non-e)mail around the world to be able to
contribute (for the younger readers: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail
has a pretty good explanation of what that was). Can't we agree to
those terms by pushing a (pull request) button?

Cheers
Eugen