I am aware of that list. I would be interested in what influence those
languages had on clojure. E.g. what language features Rich borrowed from which
language when he designed Clojure.
Cheers
Andreas

--
 “There is a strong correlation between being smart and being a nerd, and an
even stronger inverse correlation between being a nerd and being popular”

************www.leica-geosystems.com*************

when it has to be right, Leica Geosystems

Please  consider the environment before printing this email.