Hmm, thanks for pointing it out! In fact I was about to make the move from
appengine-clj to appengine-magic, but just because you make multipart
(image) uploading a little bit easier, as well as providing a better query
syntax (e.g., you support the offset parameter, which I now have to mimic by
hand). I must have skipped the part where you handle my current problem -
perhaps because i didn't know about its existence before :)

Couple of questions:
1. you seem to be using the 1.3.7 GAE SDK - right now I'm using 1.4.0, and
I've been being warned that 1.4.2 is out. Do you think it would be hard to
update appengine-magic to work with the newer SDK?
2. right now I'm deploying a couple of servlets that don't include nothing
but the bare minimum for a Servlet. Think of a Ping server, for instance.
I'm making these separate from the core servlet assuming it'll start faster
in case the java instance on GAE is not warmed up. How do you advise me to
configure my project so that more than that core servlet gets uploaded as a
.class?