2011/2/16 Daniel Solano Gómez <cloj...@sattvik.com>

> Hello, all,
>
> Over the past week and a half or so, I have been working on getting
> Clojure working fully on Android.  At last, I have released a Clojure
> REPL that is now available on the Android Market.
>
> For now it is primarily a proof-of-concept, so it does not include much
> in the way of features aside from an embedded VimClojure server (which I
> used for dynamic development of the REPL itself).
>
> Over time, I am planning on adding more to it, so any ideas or
> suggestions for further enhancement are welcome.

I would love to have another way to install it than from the Android market,
'cause I currently don't own an Android, so I installed a VirtualBox Android
VM, but from there I cannot install from the market's website without giving
google account credentials (ick), and furthermore, even after having
(reluctantly) identified and authentified with my google account, I am told
that no android device is registered for my account (re-ick).

Cheers,

--
Laurent