On 17 February 2011 13:54, Zhenchao Li <cockneyke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way, when deploying the project it seems compojure somehow uses
> java.rmi.server.UID if you use compojure.handler, and on app engine
> java.rmi.server.UID is not usable. I'm using ring.middleware to
> construct a proper usable handler for appengine, like this: (Almost
> the same as (site index) except that I don't use wrap-multipart, which
> probably uses that package)

I'm working on a rewrite of wrap-multipart-params that should work on
locked down environments like Google App Engine, as well as
maintaining backward compatibility. You'll also be able to specify
custom storage backends, e.g. uploading multipart files directly to an
S3 bucket.

When I have something usable, I'll create a thread on the Ring group
to discuss it.

- James