Thanks David for such a quick response.
that would be nice David.. I think we r in for a treat with logos being a
better prolog in clojure.. :)

> 1) pattern matcher

like matchure?? what exactly would this be?

> 2) tabling

I don't know what this means.. r u hinting at memoization?

> 3) convenient syntax for dealing with facts defined as sets of Clojure data
> structures.

in fact convenient syntax for various basic data structures is one of the
key reasons I love clojure so much .. :)

> David

eagerly waiting for your stuff on clojars. I was considering porting some
code I had written with Jim Duey mini-kanren implementation. Would I be
right in assuming Logos is a superset of his stuff already .. Would I have
to watch out for something in particular when do this porting?
Sunil